Students who plan to study - or have studied - in Europe are strongly encouraged to declare the European Studies Certificate. Over 60% of our Certificate students study in Europe during their time at UW-Madison, with the majority of these students attending programs through Study Abroad (International Academic Programs). For information about all UW-Madison study abroad destinations and programs please see the following websites:
- (Study Abroad) International Academic Programs
- School of Business: International Programs
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS) Study Abroad
- College of Engineering - International Engineering Studies and Programs
- Study Abroad Program "Gastronomic Toury of Tuscany and Emilia Romagna" with Prof. Grazia Menechella-View attachment below.
European Studies Certificate Student, Ashley Dinauer (International Studies), spent the Fall of 2009 in Granada in Spain. Read about her experiences here. To read other study abroad blogs please see the Study Abroad Correspondents page of International Academic Programs.